Written by 1:29 pm Services Views: 303

10 Mind-Blowing Statistics on Appointment Scheduling-Enough to Surprise you

Statistics Appointment

10 Mind-Blowing Statistics on Appointment Scheduling- Enough to surprise you!

With the drastic rise in technology usage, people are no longer dependent on the old convention methods anymore. In simple words, be it ordering food online or making an appointment, the work gets done just by making a few clicks.

One no longer needs to stand in the queue or wait for their turn after decades of hours. Businesses are also getting a chance by becoming more productive because of the presence of such intelligent applications.

However, if your company is appointment based and you have not switched to appointment scheduling applications yet, then know that you are definitely running late.

With tons of benefits and features, the scheduling applications allow you to stay competitive in the long run. So let’s get started with how it can benefit your business and the statistics stating how important it is in today’s era.

Benefits of appointment scheduling applications in today’s time

It is unarguably true that you may encounter endless times when you would need to make an appointment. It could either be an appointment with HR for the job you have been looking for or with a dentist, a lawyer, etc.

With the help of the online appointment scheduling applications, you would no longer have to wait in line or run from one department to another to schedule an appointment.

Just by making a few clicks, your meeting would be fixed with your preferred professional at your preferred time and location. On the other hand, businesses are also benefiting endlessly because of these appointment scheduling apps because ” Time is the new Money”.

Everything becomes more accessible and possible with this technology, from building good relationships with the clients, improving customer experience, and offering easy payment options to being productive at the same time. Not to mention, it also increases the chances of repeat business.

Ten mind-blowing statistics to help you understand the importance of appointment schedule application.

The benefits of appointment scheduling applications are endless and so are its importance which can easily be understood through the statistics listed below.

  • Around 79% of the healthcare providers have stated that their patient’s experience was improved after using the patient portal
  • More than 40% of patients use online mode to book appointments rather than depending on the convention method.
  • It is expected that more than 62% of people will switch to making appointments online in the coming years.
  • Around 82% of people use their mobile phones to make online appointments, while the remaining 18% of people prefer either desktop or tablet.
  • Most of the appointments are booked either on Mondays, Wednesdays or most popularly on Sundays.
  • More than 40% of the booking services are done by people through social media platforms. At the same time, 29% is done directly, 25% by referral websites and 5% by organic search.
  • Around 94% of people are likely to switch to a service provider who uses online appointment applications rather than the ones who don’t.
  • Online bookings have proven to reduce the staff labour by half.
  • The estimated growth rate of appointment scheduling is expected to grow up to 13.1 % by the year 2026.
  • Around 40% of people find no disadvantages in online appointment booking methods.

How to get started with the appointment scheduling application?

People who are not tech-savvy might find it complicated to book an appointment via an appointment scheduling application.

But to get started, you can choose a genuine appointment scheduling software of your choice and sign up using the free trial option.

Also, you can ask your regular clinic about their appointment scheduling application, if they have any, to begin with.

On the other hand, the business must switch towards this intelligent technology and try to invest in it to gain profit and witness efficient cash flow in no time.

Get Started with a free 15 -day trial

No credit card required for Trial Plan
Continue using starter plan for free forever, after trial  or upgrade to Premium Subscription

Statistics Appointment
(Visited 303 times, 1 visits today)